Wednesday 25 May 2011

Genuine Work At Home Position- Tired of lies Reveals Shocking Statistics!

Are you Tired of Lies yet or are you one of thousands of innocent folks still chasing shadows? Well, I would be sympathetic because I was in your shoes.

It took many years before I finally became really tired of Lies and decided to do something differently. The Shocking Statistics I just found out have made me stronger in my resolve to promote this rather unpopular alternative. Unpopular?-Yes, unpopular for several reasons. The first reason why it is a popular is because I am not claiming that you would make $10,000 overnight!


Many folks like to hear these lies but never considering that if it was really possible to make this overnight without hard work, then that guy advertise would not be with this time advertising something new for the cost of say $20 and so on because he's making $10,000 already. Surprisingly, many people believe these lies in the because they that gullible but simply because they want to try something new and extra income online


I just found out that only a paltry 1 in 60 advertized work at home positions are genuine! Now if there is no of the reason why you should be tired of lies this is one. Why should anyone put so much money on a system that only has a 1.7% chance of success? Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that you're all lies but went over 98% are lies, what do you expect?

It is for this reason that I have launched the “tired of lies” extra income opportunity. An opportunity I have personally tried and found to work for over two years making me just about $100 a month initially, but not making close to $1000 a month. How did I get from $100 to $1000? That's what you need to find out by visiting my website http://amazingoffers4u.vipersitebuilder.com You'll be really glad you did!

1 comment: